Covid-19 Update for Customers
In line with the Prime Minister’s announcement The Irrigation Warehouse will be open for click and collect as of Tuesday, 28 April 2020.
Protecting our staff and customers will remain a top priority for The Irrigation Warehouse and we have adapted how we can assist you.
Now that we are preparing for a move to Level 3, we have made a couple of small but significant changes in the way we can support you.
What this means for you?
• The Irrigation Warehouse will have team members for call outs, and sales during the Level 3 period. You will be able to order products online, email the branch at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning the store.
• When visiting the store we ask you to remain outside while our team member gathers the product. If there is more than one person in the carpark, we kindly ask you to remain in your car.
• If you have an account with us we will email you an invoice or we can take your credit cards details over the phone before you receive the goods.
• The item will then be put outside the door you for the collect or on a table just inside the door.
• Please also continue to employ good hygiene practices and maintain social distances to ensure the risk of transmission is avoided.
We understand that this is a challenging and uncertain time for everyone. We appreciate your patience and your support. Our teams is still available if there is anything we can do to help, so please do not hesitate to contact us.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation during these challenging times. Please don’t hesitate to be in touch if you have any questions or concerns you wish to discuss.
Please be safe and continue to be kind to one another.
THE IRRIGATION WAREHOUSE
0274 411 705