Used in Irripod Irrigation to attach the tow rope and ball to the end of the pipe line
Features & Benefits include:
• For use above or below ground, in varying operating pressures and temperatures
• One piece fitting – no components to lose, rust or corrode
• Strong, Lightweight and Compact
• Fast and easy to assemble – push the pipe onto the fitting and wind on the nut. No O-Ring, No Crimping, No Solvent Cement
• Nut and Barbs provide superior double strength grip – when fitted correctly the fitting will not blow off the pipe
• Manufactured from UV Stabilised High Quality Glass Fibre Reinforced Nylon giving a weather, termite, fungi and bacterial resistance
• Material Approved for use with Potable (drinkable) Water
• Low Installation costs – no specialist site equipment or skilled labour required
• Fittings demonstrate excellent hydraulic flow characteristics
• Flexibility and Versatility – in new and existing installations, saving time and money
Easy Fit Pipe Fittings are PN16 rated.
• AS/NZS 4020
Hansen Easy Fit Pipe Fittings from 15mm to 50mm have met the requirements of AS/NZS 4020 Australia & New Zealand drinking water test standard.
• SGS M&I
Hansen Easy Fit Pipe Fittings in sizes 15mm to 50mm (1/2” to 2”) have been approved in SGS Marine Certificate. The M&I division of SGS New Zealand Limited is the country’s largest marine and industrial inspection, testing and Safe Ship Management service provider.
• Fire Rating UL94HB