ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Loxeal 18-10 Pipe Sealant is an anaerobic methacrylate adhesive that is easy to dismantle using hand tools once set, replacing the need for PFTE tape.
This thread sealant is designed for the sealing of metal pipe joints on equipment that may need to be removed from the installation for maintenance or replacement. For example, sealing hoses into pumps and nozzles as serviceability is required.
Loxeal 18-10 pipe thread sealant is shock and vibration resistant, and its sealing properties are unaffected between -55 deg Celsius to +150 degs Celsius. Its thixotropic property prevents migration from thread of the seal before or during curing, and easy dismantly is assured even after years.
Please note curing rate an strengths depend on the assembly clearance, material, surfaces and temperature.
- Colour: white
- Handling cure time: 20 – 40 minutes
- Functional cure time: 1-3 horus
- Full cure time: 5-10 hours
- Shear strength (ISO 10123): 4-6 N/mm2
- No activator is required
- Uneffected between -55 degs celsius to +125 degs celsius
- Suitable for fuels, oils, gas, hydraulic fluids, compressed air and potable water
- Gas approved to EN751-1 by DIN-DVGW NG 5146AR0574
- Available in 250ml
Based in Christchurch and Rangiora, The Irrigation Warehouse specialises in design, sales, installation and service of irrigation equipment for the residential, lifestyle, commercial and industrial sectors.