Contact Us We are currently closed due to the COVID-19 national lockdown.
Showing all 3 results
Irrigating a landscape during a rainstorm not only results in oversaturated plants and turf, it also wastes water. Hunter's Mini Clik rain sensor provides the simplest, most effective way to prevent sprinklers from running during or after any level of rainfall.Read more
- Easily installs on any automatic irrigation system
- Debris tolerant for reliable operation and no unnecessary shutdowns
- Can be set to shut system off from 3 mm to 25 mm of rainfall
- Includes 7.6 m of 0.5 mm2 (20 AWG) sheathed, two-conductor, UL-approved wire.
- Warranty period: 5 years
- Comes with user-installed metal gutter mount for Mini-Clik®
Most rain-sensing devices work by accumulating a set amount of rainfall before a switch is activated that interrupts the circuit from the controller and shuts off the system. In that “accumulation time”, the system will unnecessarily continue to water. This can look especially bad for conservation-conscious municipalities, businesses, and residences. With built-in Quick Response technology, the Hunter Rain-Clik and Wireless Rain-Clik can command a controller to shut off right when it starts to rain. The Rain-Clik can be mounted on an eave or any flat vertical surface like a wall or fence. A gutter mount is also available that allows for easy installation of the Rain-Clik on the edge of a gutter.Read more