PVC Reducing Tee
- Light weight making installation a lot easier.
- PVC holds a very high weight to strength ratio making this piping system a reliable substitute to steel systems.
- Rigid and high impact resistance, making PVC ideal for both underground and above ground pipework.
- A smooth internal bore for reduced friction losses in your system.
- Corrosion resistant meaning your water system is kept free of harmful loose particles caused by corrosion in steel piping systems.
- Does not support combustion and therefore providing a reliable indoor pipeline solution.
- Suitable for temperatures from 0°C to 60°C.
- PVC is non-toxic and taint free making this a suitable piping system for potable drinking water systems.
- Commonly used in Pumping Systems for Dairy Sheds, domestic and industrial plumbing, Water Filtration Systems, Wastewater Applications and Irrigation Systems.
PVC-U fittings are designed and manufactured to AS/NZS 1477 for various water industry applications.
20mm x15mm, 25mm x 15mm, 25mm x 20mm, 32mm x 25mm, 40mm x 25mm, 40mm x 32mm, 50mm x 25mm, 50mm x 32mm, 50mm x 40mm, 100mm x 50mm, 100m x 80mm, 150mm x 100mm