The Agridor 841 series is a high performance “single-bridge” mini sprinkler with a robust design and a nozzle protection swivel which shuts off after operation to prevent insects and dirt from entering the water passages and disturbing regular irrigation. . The 841 series is used for:
Landscape and home gardens.
– Trees, on both sides of the tree in order to prevent wetting of The tree trunk.
– Irrigation at the edge of a field in order to prevent water runoff.
– Strip irrigation, by setting the mini sprinklers in overlapping position, on both sides of the strip.
Features and benefits include:
– Robust bridge design for harsh field conditions.
– The 841 model irrigates a full 360 degrees
– Anti-insect design – Swivel seals the nozzle once the water is shut off.
– Uniform distribution in wide range of flow rates
– Special engineering raw materials for long life and durability.
– Large drops for added wind resistance.
– Special bridge design prevents dripping.
– Series 8XX can be supplied as PC (pressure compensated) emitter.
– Energy & Water saving: Emitters can operate at low pressure of 1bar and flow rates as low as 14lph (0.06 gpm).